Real estate developer/property management firm is seeking a friendly, energetic and motivated person for our Receptionist position. Our company is growth oriented, has a great team spirit and has a pleasant work environment.
Our employees thrive in an environment that supports individual performance and growth through ongoing training and personal achievements. We value and recognize creativity, passion, a strong work ethic, high integrity and a sense of humor. If you're seeking a challenging career with plenty of opportunities, apply today!
- Self-starter and detailed oriented
- Excellent people and organizational skills
- Proficiency with internet and internet research
- Excellent computers skills
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Excel spreadsheets, Publisher, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, etc.).
- Strong oral and written communication skills and a sincere desire to provide great customer service.
- Valid California driver's license, car insurance, a good driving record, dependable personal transportation and good credit is needed.
- Answer incoming telephone calls by the 3rd ring in a friendly and professional manner
- Forward callers to appropriate voicemails or write hand-written or email messages as required
- Manage the phones and reception area - creating a professional and pleasant environment
- Receive guests in a polite, friendly and helpful manner
- Open, sort, and deliver incoming mail and packages.
- Receive information and packages and ensure they are routed in a timely manner
- Data entry and updating various report related to management, maintenance, marketing and advertising
- Assist with administrative responsibilities as needed
- Maintain confidentiality and protect sensitive information at all times
- Provide various support as required and instructed. Must be organized, take initiative, helpful
- Arrive to work at 8:30 am ready to greet visitors and answer phones in a friendly manner